- Version 0.5
- Download 17
- File Size 1.3GB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 27th September 2018
- Last Updated 5th February 2020
One Man Helicopter for Unreal Engine 4 - Unique personal one seater helicopters designed for the single pilot. Goal is to provide new flying experience in Unreal Engine 4. Physic based helicopter fully drivable Pawn Class blueprint, it can be placed anywhere on the map and be possess by character. Support for PC. Status WIP.
One Man Helicopter main features:
- 4 Aircrafts R1, R05 and P01 and new very detailed P01R900.
- 2k pbr with mix of few 4k (BC, N, ARM, E).
- Complete helicopter 3D model from 100k - 400k tris.
- Access key system
- Each helicopter is build from few changeable parts like frame, seat, rotors, engine, engine parts...
- Rigged including all buttons, switches, links, pedals, joysticks, rotors with each blade.
- Custom movement system with exposed parameters to easy control the functionality of each aircraft.
- Landing Platform with fuel and repair system.
- Landing Platform with ability to change visual appearance by changing the color of 3 main materials - metal alloy, plastic and fabric.
- Damage system based on current momentum.
- Critical damage and low fuel warning.
- Ground Hover FX.
- Engine temperature driven by world temperature and engine RPM.
- Fumes, engine sound, blades sound, field of view with radial blur, camera driving force depends on RPM and momentum.
- Analog and digital information display depend of flyer type. Artificial horizon, Speed, RPM, fuel, condition, temperature.
- Two camera types (3 for R1) FP and TP including the semi-free cockpit camera with ability to look around and follow the target.
Number of Blueprints: 9
Input: Gamepad, Keyboard, Mouse
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows 64 bits
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows 64 bits
Documentation: See Above
- Day and night cycle with time of the day and temperature.
- The helicopters design is purely fictional.
- Cloud with wind force.
- Objective system with compass navigation.
- Interactive grass example
- I-Beam shapes to build platforms and other constructions.
Download & Use
After successful payment in CLIENT DASHBOARD under PURCHASES you will find order details and download button.
Play in editor:
- When download complete unzip pack and open OMH.uproject.
- Import OMH to desired project.
- Set BP_OMHPlayerControllers and BP_OMHGameMode.
- Drop flyer type you like and the key. Set the flyer to accept key, and set key to match flyer.
- See BP_Pilot to mach logic with your current character.
- Drop to scene BP_WeatherManager and connect the sun. Turn off the Cycle if you don't need it.
- Match inputs
Updates & Changelog
- Added new helicopter model P01R900.
- Fixed issue with SetTimer passed a bad function.
- Added gamepad controller.
- Added troposphere temperature levels attributes with impact on engine,
- Better damage system for more accurate readings based on momentum,
- Added visuals on impact with sparks and marks at hit point, also covered with simple sounds effects,
- Added physical material detection. All v04 changes has been added only to P01 at the moment.
v03 - 22.11.2018
- All 1.2GB files has been renamed to keep it short and avoid too long naming issues later.
- More accurate to the role and match with Unreal Engine 4 naming convention.
- Cleaned from non used textures, broken animations, blueprints, materials, objects, etc.
- New sound-fx for Flare System and Low Condition Status.
v02 - 17.10.2018
- Fixed issue related to UMG_RepairRefuel and UMG_ColorChanger.
- Solved Error with UMG_HUD_Aircraft on aircraft crashed.
- R1 has ability to add/remove functional Flare Launcher through blueprint.
v01 - 10.10.2018
- Early access