- Version v 0.6 for UE4.25
- Download 18
- File Size 831MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 27th September 2018
- Last Updated 3rd June 2020
One Man Helicopter for Unreal Engine 4 - Unique personal one seater helicopters designed for the single pilot. Goal is to provide new flying experience in Unreal Engine 4. Physic based helicopter fully drivable Pawn Class blueprint, it can be placed anywhere on the map and be possess by character. Support for PC. Status WIP.
One Man Helicopter main features:
- Available Aircrafts:
- R1, R05 and P01 based on motorbike engine.
- P01R900 with engine based on "Rotax" engine. This blueprint allowing to build up to 6 diffrent types of P01R900.
- 2k pbr materials (BC, N, ARM, E).
- Complete helicopter 3D model from 100k - 400k tris.
- Access key system
- Each helicopter is build from few changeable parts like frame, seat, rotors, engine, engine parts...
- Rigged buttons, switches, links, pedals, joysticks, rotors with each blade ( P01R900 series ).
- Custom movement system with exposed parameters to easy control the functionality of each aircraft.
- Landing Platform with Fuel and Repair system.
- Manual Refuel and Repair for helicopter R1.
- Landing Platform with ability to change visual appearance by changing the color of 3 main materials: metal alloy, plastic and fabric. Available for helicopter R1, R05 and P01.
- Damage System based on Current Aircraft Momentum.
- Warning Sounds for Critical damage and Low Fuel.
- Ground Dust Hover Visual Effect.
- Engine temperature driven by world temperature and Engine RPM.
- Fumes, Engine Sound, Blades Sound, Field Of View, Radial Blur, Camera Driving Force - depends on RPM and Current Aircraft Momentum.
- Analog and Digital Navigation Devices.
- Two camera types (+ orbital camera for R1) First Person View and Third Person View including the Free Cockpit Camera with ability to look around and follow the target.
Number of Blueprints: 9
Input: Gamepad, Keyboard, Mouse
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows 64 bits
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows 64 bits
Documentation: See Above
- The helicopters design is purely fictional.
- Cloud with wind force.
- Objective system with compass navigation.
- I-Beam shapes to build platforms and other constructions.
Download & Use
After successful payment in CLIENT DASHBOARD under PURCHASES you will find order details and download button.
Play in editor:
- When download complete unzip pack and open OMH.uproject.
- Import OMH to desired project.
- Set BP_OMHPlayerControllers and BP_OMHGameMode.
- Drop flyer type you like and the key. Set the flyer to accept key, and set key to match flyer.
- See BP_Pilot to mach logic with your current character ( copy & paste and recreate variables ).
- Match inputs in Project Settings.
- Ready to Play.
Updates & Changelog
- Weather Menager has been removed.
- All textures 4k has been resized to 2k for better performance.
- Added Manual Refuel & Repair for helicopter R1 ( with next updates this functionality will be added to all types ).
- Added functionality to P01R900 to build 5 helicopters types from one blueprint based on engine type.
- Added Notification:
- Ready to Possess,
- No Correct Key,
- Device is turned Off,
- Refuel & Repair,
- Auto Level Activation & Deactivation,
- No Fuel.
- Added Health & Fuel 3D widget to helicopter R1.
- Added Auto Rotation functionality for P01R900 series when Character Unpossess Aircraft while it's still in the air.
- Added new effects when aircraft P01R900 is damaged.
- Added Cockpit Camera Focus.
- Added LODs for each parts of aircrafts R1, R05, P01, P01R900.
- Added Main Hub without Flybar to choose.
- Fixed Possess & Unpossess functionality for all aircrafts.
- Fixed Character Colliding with Aircrafts.
- Fixed unexpect aircraft rotation.
- Improved Inspection Mode.
- Added new helicopter model P01R900.
- Fixed issue with SetTimer passed a bad function.
- Added gamepad controller.
- Added troposphere temperature levels attributes with impact on engine,
- Better damage system for more accurate readings based on momentum,
- Added visuals on impact with sparks and marks at hit point, also covered with simple sounds effects,
- Added physical material detection. All v04 changes has been added only to P01 at the moment.
v03 - 22.11.2018
- All 1.2GB files has been renamed to keep it short and avoid too long naming issues later.
- More accurate to the role and match with Unreal Engine 4 naming convention.
- Cleaned from non used textures, broken animations, blueprints, materials, objects, etc.
- New sound-fx for Flare System and Low Condition Status.
v02 - 17.10.2018
- Fixed issue related to UMG_RepairRefuel and UMG_ColorChanger.
- Solved Error with UMG_HUD_Aircraft on aircraft crashed.
- R1 has ability to add/remove functional Flare Launcher through blueprint.
v01 - 10.10.2018
- Early access