Early Access available
One Man Helicopter for Unreal Engine 4 – Series of unique personal flying machines with ability to vertical take off. Suit for the one pilot with the goal to provide new flying experience in Unreal Engine 4. Based on Pawn Actor blueprint it can be placed anywhere on the map and be possess by character. Support for PC. Destination premium asset for marketplace. Status WIP. Planed price for early access under £5! Promotion valid to the end of this year.
One Man Helicopter main features:
- 3 Aircrafts R1, R05 and P01.
- 2k pbr with mix of few 4k
- Access key system
- Each is build from few changeable parts like frame, seat, rotors, engine…
- Rigged including all buttons, switches, links, pedals, joysticks, rotors with each blade.
- Custom movement system with exposed parameters to easy control the functionality of each aircraft.
- Landing Platform with fuel and repair system.
- Landing Platform with ability to change visual appearance by changing the color of 3 main materials – metal alloy, plastic and fabric.
- Damage system based on current momentum.
- Critical damage and low fuel warning.
- Engine temperature driven by world temperature and engine RPM.
- Fumes, engine sound, blades sound, field of view with radial blur, camera driving force depends on RPM and momentum.
- Analog and digital information display depend of flyer type. Artificial horizon, Speed, RPM, fuel, condition, temperature.
- Two camera types FP and TP including the semi-free cockpit camera with ability to look around and follow the target.
Available from Asset Store
Not sure. No problem! Consider to hit the red bell in the left corner of your screen to get notify about any changes made in One Man Helicopter project and also about other newses and upcoming upgrades, projects and releases. Thank you.