Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Service issues

Welcome everyone!

This forum topic was created to gain informations about issues related to Multipainkiller Studio website. I would like to know how satisfied you are from using this platform. This service is running from January 2017 and many changes has happened over this time. Reconstructed from little webspace to functional marketplace with digital goods for game developers. With ability to handle even multi vendor shop with needs for many asset creators in the future. For now this is perfect place to handle my work, and to be able to share it with you! So let it grow! Services like this one need to be maintained in good condition. I want to provide as good service as its possible. In order to get this right I need you. Let me know about issues you receive by using this service. Let me know also if you have idea on how to help Multipainkiller Studio to grow and became as professional as you need. If you prefer to contact me personally, no problem. Thank you! Issues Example:

• login/registry,
  • payment/download,
  • appearance.

#Download Issue.

Recently with the upgrade of Collectable Items Pack to v.04 the download link has been broken. The message came from one of the Unreal Engine 4 forum user, thanks to that I was able to fix the issue very quick. Download link is working fine again. I am sorry for inconvenience.

If you have any issue with service at Multipainkiller Studio please let me know - I  am here to help you.

Happy Prototyping!

#Login.

Social login has been added! Now you can use your Facebook or Twitter account to login and register into Multipainkiller Studio service. Nice and Easy! Working fine for more platforms, except Android based mobile devices. No problem for PC users.

Happy Logging!

#Download Issue

Recently new massage came from ClavosTech from Unreal Engine 4 forum regarding the Collectable Items Pack.

Originally posted by ClavosTech View Post
Cheers! Download link is not working...

FYI: Transfer fails after about 100-200 MB. Tried 4+ times (multiple browsers)... 

Current state:

Two separate developers teams checking this case. I already received replay from hosting team:

This is an update regarding your download issue in your website multipainkiller-studio.one. Our Tech team have checked and cannot see anything wrong at the server side.

Replay from second team is steal in progress. 

The GOOD news is: This error may occurs on downloads with slower connection.

Suggested solution:

"Many problems are caused by issues with your Internet service provider. Usually, these issues result in high latency or lag, which in turn cause your download to fail. When this occurs, it is problematic in that your Internet cache may "think" the download was completed, thus making the browser not want to resume. One solution is to clear the temporary Internet files under the History section in your browser and try the download again."

However I would like make this process more convenience for all customers.

If you have encounter any other issue at Multipainkiller Studio service please take a minute and let us know. This will improve our experience in future.

Thank you for your understanding.