Attention to all new pilots. This section will be dedicated to those who want to learn how to fly FPV quadcopter in a simulator and how to become a QUADSIMU pilot. This is very simple, wait to game is load and press play. To customize your preference go to OPTIONS in MAIN MENU. Once you are happy with your adjustments press SAVE or go BACK.
GAMEPAD INPUTS MAP
From MAIN MENU go to OPTIONS and see how inputs are configured. At the moment QUADSIMU supports fully XBOX and PS gamepads at GOOGLE CHROME. If you already familiar with quadcopters this configuration is mapping the TRANSMITTER MODE 3. More transmitter modes and ability to custom configuration will appear in the future.
Press START and the PRACTICE room with FPV GATES will load for you. Now it’s only you and your quadcopter.
- Activate engines (X)
- For the first start drone is set into a NEUTRAL MODE. To see how the engines and props spinning.
- Choose desire flight mode (Y). Available ANGLE (ANG) & ACRO (ACR) MODE
- Choose preferable camera (RT) view between TPV, HDV & FPV.
- Chose preferable TPV camera perspective. Available under (LT) TPV/TPV – FREE.
- Push the THROTTLE stick a little bit forward to takeoff.
- Use THROTTLE/YAW, PITCH/ROLL to control device.
IMPORTANT: For the first time takeoff you have to set device properties or use button RESET TO DEFAULTS from OPTIONS. This will use preset values for you. However if you want to tune or simulate your own values, you are free to go. From camera ANGLE OF ATTACK (AOA), through ENGINE, ESC, PID, PHYSICS.
In the meantime, you can watch this video.
Please visit QUADSIMU BUGS REPORT. You must be a registered to join the discussion. Have fun!