HOW TO PLAY QUADSIMU
This is a short manual to help newcomers to get into the FPV hobby and learn how procedure looks for first take-off at QUADSIMU | FPV QUADCOPTER SIMULATOR to become a pilot.
- Main Menu >> Levels.
- Chose map.
- Press START and new level will load for you.
- Press (X) to activate engines. Drone is set into a NEUTRAL MODE/UNARMED.
- Press (Y) to choose flight mode. Available ANGLE (ANG) & ACRO (ACR) MODE
- Press (RT) and (LT) to choose preferable camera view between TPV, TPV-Free, HDV & FPV.
- Push the THROTTLE stick a little bit forward to takeoff.
- Use THROTTLE/YAW, PITCH/ROLL sticks to control device.
To open MENU press P on keyboard or use Gamepad Special Left.
Navigate and click on SETTINGS to open new submenu with:
Once you are happy with your adjustments press ACCEPT
Visit QUADSIMU BUGS REPORT to find solution for common issues like drone won’t take-off, or to report new one. Is required to be a registered member to join the discussion. Have fun!
IMPORTANT: QUADSIMU | FPV QUADCOPTER SIMULATOR is still in very early stage of development. For this reason is highly recommended to not use your default web-browser. After update you may need to clear browsing data.
READY FOR TAKEOFF? BECOME A PILOT
QUADSIMU supports XBOX and PS gamepads at Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla, Brave. Transmitter currently is set permanently to MODE 3. Ability to custom configuration will appear in the future.
Lastly edited: 19/10/2019