HOW TO PLAY QUADSIMU
This is a short manual to help you with first take-off at QUADSIMU | FPV QUADCOPTER SIMULATOR.
- Main Menu >> Levels.
- Chose map.
- Press START and new level will load for you.
- Press (X) to activate engines. Drone is set into a NEUTRAL MODE/UNARMED.
- Press (Y) to choose flight mode. Available ANGLE (ANG) & ACRO (ACR) MODE
- Press (RT) and (LT) to choose preferable camera view between TPV, TPV-Free, HDV & FPV.
- Push the THROTTLE stick a little bit forward to takeoff.
- Use THROTTLE/YAW, PITCH/ROLL sticks to control device.
- MAIN MENU
- Once you are happy with your adjustments press SAVE.
Please visit QUADSIMU BUGS REPORT. Is required to be a registered member to join the discussion. Have fun!
IMPORTANT: QUADSIMU | FPV QUADCOPTER SIMULATOR is still in very early stage of development. For this reason is highly recommended to not use your default web-browser. After update you may need to clear browsing data.
READY FOR TAKEOFF?
QUADSIMU supports XBOX and PS gamepads at Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla, Brave. Transmitter currently is set permanently to MODE 3. Ability to custom configuration will appear in the future.
Lastly edited: 7/30/2019